Diners Club International, owned by Discover Financial Services (NYSE: DFS) is a direct banking and payment services company. It was founded in 1950 when it became the first independent credit company in the world producing credit cards for travel and entertainment.
The product is accepted in more than 185 countries and territories, millions of merchant locations and access to over 845,000 cash access locations and ATMs.
To receive a Diners card you have to complete an application. After it is accepted, you will receive your card. Check the website for more information about card programs and services in your country.
- Diners offers travel solutions for both occasional and frequent travelers;
- Card members are offered loyalty programs;
- Service offerings tailored to the needs of the local markets.
- Using Diners Club International®, you can increase your opportunities for sales. Accepting Diners Club, partners you with Discover® from the U.S., BC Card from Korea and DinaCard from Serbia for powerful worldwide reach and results.
- Diners Club International® has partnered with other payment networks so you can do business with the travelling cardmembers who use: Diners Club, Discover (U.S.), BC Card (Korea), DinaCard (Serbia), Rupay (India).
Diners Club offers a suite of Corporate Solutions adapted to the customer’s needs.
Global Corporate Program
- full set of resources and services;
- consolidated expenses to provide the information and tools you need to strengthen vendor negotiations, improve travel policy compliance, increase control and reduce your travel spending.
Global Relationship Manager
- dedicated expense management professional;
- this service is provided to your organization at no additional cost.
Management Information Solutions
- immediate access to your organization’s Travel and Entertainment spending activity;
- the Management Information Solutions (MIS) enable businesses to: control expenses, promote transparency, negotiate better rates with vendors, enforce travel policy more effectively.
Every Diners Club card has a PIN (personal identification number) which is needed yo withdraw money from ATMs.
Applicable annual Diners Club fee will appear on your first statement and will be charged annually.
Diners and Online Casinos
You can check the list below to see which of our reviewed casinos accept Diners as a payment method.