Neteller is an electronic wallet stored value service founded in 1999 and operated by Optimal Payments Limited. The company provides businesses and individuals with an online alternative to traditional payment methods.
Neteller is one of the world’s largest independent money transfer businesses; merchants and consumers from over 180 countries use it to get their money where they want, securely and privately.
If you want to make deposits or shop online using one of the most popular payment options, you have to follow some simple steps:
- Sign up for an account, it will take just a few minutes
- Deposit money into the account
- Finally, you will be able to pay with your eWallet anywhere NETELLER is accepted.
The Neteller account is a free online payment account that can be used for deposits and payments on the Internet. The eWallet is one of the most popular ways to pay online, send or receive money.
- you don’t have to enter your card information;
- fast, simple, secure alternative to traditional payment options;
- online payments, send money or get paid;
- Neteller offers members some benefits: exclusive promotions, affiliate programs, refer-a-friend programs, and VIP benefits.
- Click “Sign up” on the Neteller website
- Enter your personal details
- Start using your new eWallet
Some deposit and withdrawal methods and other types of transactions, involve some fees (check the fees page on the site).
Net+ Prepaid MasterCard
A prapaid card works just like a credit card, but you can only spend money that you’ve loaded on your card. The Net+ Prepaid MasterCard is linked to the balance in your Neteller eWallet payment account. To load your card, put money in your eWallet.
The Net+ Prepaid MasterCard acts like a traditional debit or credit card. You can make withdrawals at ATMs and purchases at POS locations that accept MasterCard.
- shop securely;
- instant cash withdrawals;
- accepted everywhere;
- pay as you go;
- easy to load;
- no application fees;
- no interest charges;
- 8 currencies.
1. Sign up for a free Neteller eWallet
2. Add a Net+card from the navigation on the left and follow the instructions
3. Activate your card
4. Use your Net+ card
|Point of Sale (POS)||free||free||free||free||free||free||free||free|
|ATM charge per withdrawal||3||6||4||6||40||30||6||650|
|Foreign Exchange (at ATM or POS)||2.95%||2.95%||2.95%||2.95%||2.95%||2.95%||2.95%||2.95%|
|Card/PIN replacement and cancellation||10||20||15||20||130||100||20||2000|
Neteller Money Transfer
Is a fast, secure way to send money online and it is available through the Neteller eWallet payment account.
- Sign up for a Neteller eWalletSign in to your Neteller account
- Select “money out” and click “money transfer” tab
- Enter the receiver’s email adress, amount and curency
- Open your Money Transfer email notification
- Sign in to your Neteller account
- Use money on other sites, send it to someone else using Money Transfer service, use withdrawal options.
You should choose Neteller because:
- their services are flexible or easy to use;
- they have lots of satisfied customers;
- customers can make online payments for both services and products online, send and receive money transfers and pay friends and family.
NETELLER, one of the leading eWallets is becoming popular among the gambling community because of the big number of deposit and withdrawal options, most of them being free of charge.
Check the list of casinos that accept NETELLER below: