Paysafecard is an electronic payment option, especially for online shopping. The product is based in Austria, since 2000. Paysafecard works by purchasing a 16-digit PIN that can be used multiple times; multiple PIN codes can be bought.
- In some countries ( Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, USA) Paysafecards are sold as eVouchers.
- In the UK, customers pay cash (£10, £25, £50 or £75) for a secure 16 digit PIN printed on a card. In other countries you can find paysafecards at newsagents, petrol stations, chemists or kiosks.
- In an online shop, users enter the 16 digit number and the wanted amount is deducted from the paysafecard balance. The same PIN code can be used multiple times. If you combine up to ten Paysafecard PINs, for larger amounts or as a way to use up your remaining credit.
Check the promotions page on the website, you’ll regularly find Paysafecard competitions and promotions.
- no extra fees in the first year
- paysafecard is accepted in 4000 webshops
- you don’t need a bank account or a credit card to pay with paysafecard
- there are 450,000 paysafecard sales outlets
Paysafecard is a secure and simple way to pay online. To protect the customers from malware programs in circulation that try to access your paysafecard credit, the team updates the list of the most common viruses, trojans and other methods that can scam your paysafecard PINs.
12 months after purchasing a paysafecard, and no later than 24 months after the production date printed on the card, $2 per month will be deducted from the customer’s credit.
Paysafecard and Online Casinos
Paysafecard is a popular payment method among online gamers. This is because of the high security, the small fees and because players don’t need a bank account.
There are many casinos on the market allowing paysafecard, but only a few allow paysafecard withdrawals.