The system is in the process of being transferred to Skrill Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales, and rebranded as Skrill.
Skrill is an electronic-business that allows people to make payments through the Internet. The product stores securely financial details, so customers won’t have to enter card numbers, expiry dates and endless details. The payment system offers an online deposit account and an internet-based alternative to transfer options like cheques, money orders and wire transfers.
With Skrill, you can send and receive payments to/from 200 countries and territories in 41 currencies. Individual customers can open an account registering with their email address and some personal details on the company’s website. If they choose to complete an optional identity verification process, they can send/receive higher-value payments.
- FSA regulated financial institution.
- If you want to send or receive funds internationally without going into your local bank, use this low cost solution: Transfer Money Internationally.
- Depositing money using your Skrill account offers you total freedom in a very simple way.
- Constantly low and transparent fees.
- Direct payment processing – accept over 100 local payment options, credit cards and bank transfers online with instant processing.
- Payments made through the Digital wallet are faster and more convenient for online shoppers.
- eCommerce solutions – if you use a shop system, benefit by choosing Skrill to process your payments.
Highest encryption standards will keep your information safe. Skrill continually updates the system to protect your money.
For currency conversions, Skrill adds 2.49% to the wholesale exchange rates for foreign currency.
International deposit funds:
International bank transfer: free
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Diners Club: 1.90%
International withdraw funds:
International bank transfer (split option): 1.80 EUR
USD, GBP, EUR Cheque: 3.50 EUR
Skrill and Online Casinos
One of the most popular online payment solution, Skrill (Moneybookers) is accepted at almost every online casino on the web. However, US customers are forbidden to use Skrill for gaming purposes, so they can’t withdraw casino winning using this method.
All the casinos reviewed on the site are accepting Skrill (Moneybookers) as a payment system.