VISA International Service Association Incorporation., VISA Inc. is an American multinational financial services corporation that facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world, through Visa branded credit and debit cards.
Visa doesn’t issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers, it provides financial institutions with Visa-branded payment products that they use to offer credit, debit, prepaid and cash access programs to their customers.
Visa Europe is a separate membership entity, an exclusive licensee of Visa Inc.’s trademarks and technology in Europe, issuing cards like Visa Debit.
Visa doesn’t issue cards. The banks and payment service providers, members of Visa Europe does that. You have to select your country and a provider that offers Visa cards and services.
Products and services
Visa’s payment tools can serve diverse lifestyles and needs. Those who choose Visa can pay now with a debit card, ahead of time with prepaid or later with a credit product.
With Visa, consumers have a single global currency that works anywhere, anytime. As a Visa cardholder, you can enjoy greater convenience and ease of use in more than 200 countries and territories.
There are Visa cards to suit everyone: more than 430 million Visa debit, credit, pre-paid, and commercial card in Europe, accepted worldwide.
These are some of the choices you can make:
- unique rewards and experiences;
- greater purchasing power, security, value and convenience than cash;
- Visa Platinum, Visa Signature and Visa Infinite offer access to extraordinary benefits;
- all Visa credit cards come with standard benefits and features.
Visit http://corporate.visa.com/utility/cardholders.shtml to learn more about Visa payment products in your country/region.
- safer than carrying cash and more convenient than writing checks;
- allows consumers to pay directly from funds in a checking or bank deposit account (current account) for goods and services;
- transactions are automatically deducted from a bank or checking account and posted within 36 hours of purchase, helping account holders track and manage expenses;
- Visa debit cards offer security protections that help prevent, detect and resolve fraud.
- offers a secure and convenient alternative to cash and checks, empowering consumers;
- account holders can avoid carrying large sums of cash; a Visa prepaid card is protected by Visa’s Zero Liability;
- Businesses and governments worldwide are also turning to Visa prepaid products to disburse payroll, benefits funds and employee incentives.
- It is an industry leader;
- Provides consumers, businesses, financial institutions, and governments with access to the world’s largest retail electronic payments network;
- Payments are convenient, reliable and secure;
- Has one of the world’s most advanced processing networks;
- It operates VisaNet, the world’s largest electronic payments processing network, handling an average of 150 million transactions every day.
Visa users can feel confident because of the technological innovations and advances in risk management. They use methods like anti-counterfeit measures and neural networks for risk scoring each transaction in real time.
Being such a popular payment company, Visa is available for all the casinos featured in the casino review section.